39 Tait Street, Tewantin QLD 4565$830 Per Week$3,320 Bond
River Views from Acreage Property In the Heart of Tewantin
House - Tewantin QLD
Enjoy your private oasis at this rare Noosa River frontage property. Elevated overlooking Richard Branson’s beautiful Makepeace Island, you won’t need to spend thousands of dollars per night to enjoy this location.
This large secluded property on over 1.2 acres is situated in sought after Old Tewantin, within easy walking distance to Tewantin CBD and Schools.
This large home was architecturally designed to maximise views to the Noosa River and capitalise on passive design principles that ensure comfortable temperatures throughout the home without the need for air conditioning.
The home has a unique split level design across three levels and comprises:
• High cathedral ceilings through the open plan living room, home office, formal dining and extra large well equipped kitchen.
• 5 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Master bedroom with its own private deck overlooking the Noosa River and pool area, complete with ensuite and large walk-in-robe.
• Multiple decks to the front and rear of the home to enjoy the views and wide open spaces.
• Views across the Noosa River to the east and to Mt Tinbeerwah to the west.
• 4 Car garaging, comprising 2 car garage with the home plus separate 2 car garage with loads of storage space to house all your work equipment or toys.
The yard is extensive and includes:
• Fully fenced back yard
• Landscaped terracing to the Noosa River with large open air seating area which captures cool costal breezes in summer and accommodates a fire pit in winter to roast marshmallows.
• Private in-ground salt water swimming pool with uninterrupted views across the Noosa River (monthly pool servicing is included)
• Rainwater tank plumbed for pool top-up to suit the most eco-conscious.
• Large park-like open front yard with plenty of space to run, kick a ball, or to simply enjoy the spaciousness.
• Plenty of room to park multiple vehicles of all types, including a caravan, boat, trailer or even large trucks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a rare property in a beautiful location on the Noosa River
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes