15 Oak Street, Cooroy QLD 4563Sold $620,000
Spacious Family Home in the Heart of Cooroy
House Sold - Cooroy QLD
Beyond 15 Oak Street’s ideal central location sits a spectacular family home with generous proportions and flexible living zones that will appeal to both established and growing families. This is a home that offers you more than just spaciousness, it is superbly presented with four-bedroom, two-bathrooms, multiple living spaces & a double lock up garage, the home has an idyllic floor plan with practical features that will impress.
The open plan living and dining flows effortlessly from the spacious modern kitchen, this is the heart of the home that will bring the family together at the end of each day. You’ll love the master bedroom set to the front of the home with en-suite and walk in robe while the other three bedrooms are separately positioned on the other side of the house with air conditioned media/lounge room & serviced by a bathroom with separate toilet. Versatility is what this home delivers on – by having a completely self-contained west wing with separate entry, this space can act as an epic teenager’s retreat, in-law accommodation or even an income stream.
As you step outside to the covered patio area, you find yourself in a peaceful, private area perfect to relax and enjoy the lovely gardens. A very manageable yard, fully fenced with grassed area for pets & children to play.
Features at a glance:
– Four generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom, ensuite, air-conditioning plus large walk in robe
– Two large living spaces plus third lounge room providing sought-after separation of living
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, walk in pantry plus plenty of storage
– All weather outdoor entertaining area, perfect for a BBQ or add your own pool
– Double remote lock up garage with internal access
– Study nook at front of the home, perfect to work from home
– Fully fenced, low maintenance easy care 792m2
– Rainwater tank, 6kW solar panels plus side access for all the toys
Ideally located within easy walking distance to the township of Cooroy bustling with local shops, cafés, walking tracks, parks and choice of popular schools.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining