139 Blanckensee Road, Black Mountain QLD 4563Sold
NOOSA HINTERLAND LUXURIOUS ESTATE
House Sold - Black Mountain QLD
Exacting, sumptuous and vast, an architecturally & professionally designed estate will afford you the indoor/outdoor resort style living you’ve always dreamed of.
Set on 11 acres, you will have complete privacy and outstanding panoramic views of the hinterland. Tailored to suit those who value quality in all aspects – superior finishes, large scale gourmet entertaining, and quality of life with family.
Enjoy Central American elegance in an open plan expansive layout, from the multiple living spaces to the magnesium pool, the magnificent bedrooms to the self-sufficient greenhouse in addition to the self-contained guest accommodation.
– 11.26 acres, 600 square metre home
– 4 Bedrooms + 2.5 baths in main house
– Self-contained guest accommodation
– Multiple living areas + home office
– Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
– Extensive outdoor living spaces and outdoor kitchen with wood fired pizza oven
– 40,000 litre magnesium pool + hydrotherapy spa
– Multiple wood burning/bio ethanol fireplaces
– Outdoor fire pit areas
– Triple lock up garage (4 cars) + triple bay powered shed (5 cars)
– Landscaped gardens + greenhouse
– 3.2 kW solar panel system
– 200,000 litre dam
– 5 Rainwater tanks
– 9 Minutes drive to Cooroy, 20 to Tewantin, 30 to Noosa
Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind, outstanding home, that sits just 30 minutes from Noosa’s pristine beaches in the elevated rolling hills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining