12A Jirrima Crescent, Cooroibah QLD 4565Offers Over 2 mill
Escape to the Country!
House - Cooroibah QLD
Move the family to the quiet, picturesque community of Cooroibah in the verdant Noosa Hinterland, with the purchase of this elegant contemporary home on a parklike five-acres, just minutes to majestic Lake Cooroibah and a short drive to Tewantin…you can embrace gentle country style living without compromise.
The residence itself covers approximately 340 square metres under roof offering expansive family living across a single level comprising 5 bedrooms plus office, four bathrooms, two separate living areas, quality central galley kitchen with walk-in pantry, east facing alfresco entertaining overlooking sun drenched in-ground pool, separate laundry and double lock up garage.
Light-filled with spacious oversized rooms and large windows to invite in sunshine and frame outlook, the home’s features include timber look flooring in main living and kitchen, carpets in bedrooms and lounge, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens, stone benches in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, generous storage, and 5kW solar power.
The grounds are pristine with manicured lawns, fully flat and useable, plus horse-friendly…if your child has ever asked for a pony, it’s going to be difficult so say ‘no’ here! There is a picturesque dam, and the home is privately positioned at the end of a long driveway at the rear of the block.
Infrastructure on the property is also of a high quality and includes a 12×9 powered shed, boundary fencing, and water tanks with a capacity of 65,000 litres – everything about this property is first-class; the home was built in 2016 and is in immaculate condition with not a cent needing to be spent. Everything inside and out has been meticulously cared for and maintained…just unpack, relax, and kick back by the pool with a glass or two of chilled bubbles.
Located just two kilometres to stunning Lake Cooroibah framed by national parks, and only a 10 minute drive to the Noosa North Shore ferry, 20 minutes to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street boutique retail and dining…this is the very best of both worlds – country to coast!
• Resplendent country living on parklike 5-acres
• Noosa hinterland, minutes to Lake Cooroibah
• Expansive family home – 340m2 under roof
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Premium well-equipped galley-style kitchen
• Expansive east facing alfresco entertaining
• sun-drenched in-ground pool
• Ducted A/C, ceiling fans, quality throughout
• DLUG, 12x9m powered shed, 65K tank capacity
• Home privately positioned at rear of property
• Horse-friendly grounds, fully-flat, fully useable
• Picturesque dam, glorious peaceful setting
• 7 mins to Tewantin, 15 mins to Noosa beach
• Gentle semi-rural living of the highest calibre!
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced